If you’re planning to study abroad for your higher education, you must’ve come across degree certificate attestation. You may be wondering what it is and how you can get it. Please stick with us as we guide you through a degree certificate attestation and how you can get your degree attested without any hassle.
Table of Content
- What Is Degree Certificate Attestation?
- Who Needs to Attest Degree Certificates?
- What Degree or Certificate Can Be Attested?
- Why is Degree Attestation Required?
- Documents Needed for Attestation of a Degree
- Steps Involved in Getting Degree Certificate Attestation in India
- How to Attest Degree Certificate in India?
- Frequently Asked Question on Degree Certificate Attestation in India
What Is Degree Certificate Attestation?
> A degree certificate attestation is a way to prove the authenticity of a degree certificate issued by an Indian university or educational body. The degree certificate attestation verifies that the mentioned institution gives the given degree and that the sign and seal are authentic.
> Simply, it’s a way of telling a foreign body that the issued degree certificate is genuine and is verified by the Government of India.
WHO NEEDS TO ATTEST TO DEGREE CERTIFICATES? You need to get your degree certificate attested if you
> Are working or joining a company in a foreign company
> You want a family-dependent visa for your children, spouse, or parents.
> Want to start your own business in a foreign nation
> Want to get admission for education
> Are you changing your profession abroad
> Want a foreign resident visa
You can get attestation for the following degree or certificates.
- secondary school Certificate (SSC)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)
- University Degree
- School Report
WHY IS DEGREE ATTESTATION REQUIRED?
When travelling to a foreign country for a job or education, you must show them an attested degree certificate to prove that it is authentic and not manipulated. It is also needed for visa approval for the required role.
The process for attestation of a degree certificate is managed by the state’s Human Resource Department (HRD). In India, the process is done first through HRD and later via the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
The process is complex and can be overwhelming when moving to another country, especially when you must go through document attestation.
But don’t worry, we’re here to help. We can take the stress off you and get your degree certificates attested within 15 days! Not only do we specialize in degree attestation, but also other certificate attestation.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ATTESTATION OF A DEGREE
You need to send the following documents to get your degree certificate attested.
- Original Degree Certificate
- Passport copy
- Visa Copy
- 2 Photography
- Offer letter or authorization letter
STEPS INVOLVED IN GETTING DEGREE CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION IN INDIA
Here is a brief of the steps involved in degree attestation:
Could you send us the required? Applicable documents.
The documents are forwarded to Human Resource Department (HRD), where they communicate with the concerned educational body and verify that the documents are genuine.
After you verify it, the HRD attests the copy of your degree and sends it to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) along with the original certificate.
The MEA further verifies the certificate.
After completing the certificate, the degree certificate is sent to the host country’s Embassy for further attestation.
HOW TO ATTEST DEGREE CERTIFICATE IN INDIA?
There are two ways to get your degree attested. The first way is to go through the steps mentioned above on your own. The second is far more preferred: to get help from an esteemed organization like ours!
As you know, getting a document attested or apostille certificate, the work required can be tiresome. Missing a single document during any stage can start the whole process again.
So save yourself some stress and let us do all the work.
- Excellent Apostille Services (EAS) is an established organization in India that provides apostille and embassy legalization and attestation services all over the country. Whether you’re looking for degree certificate attestation in Kerala, Mumbai, Chennai, or any part of India, you can count on us!
- Professional guidance and help regarding the entire attestation process
- Having a positive reputation, we have served 18,000+ customers since our inception. With us, you get
- 24×7 customer service support
- Well-trained and experienced staff that can efficiently deal with the concerned official department
- Fast services so you can get the attestation done on (or before) time.
- Zero delays in services
- Professionalism in the handling of your documents
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ON DEGREE CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION IN INDIA
- What is degree certificate attestation?
A degree certificate attestation is a process where a given certificate’s authenticity is validated. In short, it is proof that the issued degree certificate is genuine.
- How much time does it take for Degree Certificate Attestation?
Processing of degree certificate attestation can take from 7 to 15 working days.
- How to attest degree certificate in India?
You can contact agencies like us to get your degree certificate attested without problems.
- What is the degree certificate verification process?
The degree certificate verification process can be summed up as follows:You send us the documents> verification by HRD> verification by MEA> verification by Embassy.
- Could you let me know why attestation is required?
Attestation of a degree certificate is required to prove the credibility of the certificate when you’re applying for higher education or a job in a foreign country.
- What is the price of degree certificate attestation?
The price of degree certificate attestation varies and depends upon many factors like the number of certificates, the state where the attestation is done, and the country for which attestation is required.
So get your degree certificate attested today!
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: 9925872444 / 022 40140777