How to get the Aadhaar Card Attestation – The Complete Knowledge
What is Aadhaar card Attestation? Important of Aadhaar card Certificate Attestation? How Much Does the Aadhaar card Attestation Cost? How Long Does It Take for the Aadhaar card Attestation? Documents required for Attestation What is the Process for the Aadhaar card Attestation? What should we do for the Aadhaar card Attestation?
What is Aadhaar Card Attestation?
Aadhar Card Attestation is the process of obtaining a stamp from the Government Department and foreign Embassy on the Aadhar Card Copy. It is a part of the authentication so that you can easily use it overseas to prove the citizenship of India.
Purpose of Aadhar Card Copy Certification
You must get your Aadhar card attested for the following scenarios –
- You may use your attested Aadhar copy as an identification proof for travels to certain countries.
- If you have set up business in a foreign land, Aadhar card attestation is necessary to carry out certain financial activities
How Much Does the Aadhar Card copy Attestation Cost?
What Is The Time Taken For Aadhar Card Attestation?
What documents are required for Aadhaar card attestation?
Before submitting the Aadhar card copy for Attestation at the EAS office, you need to do the following –
- Original Aadhaar card or Copy of the Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of the Passport's First and last page
Don’t get stressed regarding the certificates, as our concerned team communicates with you on the exact documents required for attestation in your specific case. We guarantee the privacy of your papers during the whole attestation procedure.
What is the Process for the Aadhaar Card Attestation?
The Indian official government offices & foreign embassy must attest to the Aadhar card to legalize it for the purposes mentioned above. The complex procedure takes place in three main steps, namely, –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The EAS is a permitted private agency collecting the Aadhaar card copy from India and submitting them to the MEA and Foreign Consulate. Contacts at the EAS is the first step of the Aadhar card copy Certificate Attestation procedure.
- Step 2 – Notary & Home Department : This is the preliminary step in the journey of document legalization where a notary & section officer authenticates an Aadhar card copy for further attestation with his seal and signature.
- Step 3 – Ministry of External Affairs : The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), headquartered in Delhi, has outsourced collecting and delivering the documents required for Aadhar card attestation. The official authenticated the card with a computer-generated stamp adhered to the back of the copy of the Aadhar card.
- Step 4 – The Embassy Attestation : This is the final step of the attestation process, and the document is verified and attested by the embassy of the respective country for whom the certificate is being verified.
Why Choose the EAS Group?
The EAS bridge between a business and the embassy makes attestation smooth and swift. Here’s what a typical Aadhaar Card copy attestation procedure looks like at the EAS –
- Step 1 – Trustworthy service :- we also ensure great care when handling your documents and information—providing 100% safety.
- Step 2 – Easy procedure :- We make the very complex attestation procedure into a cakewalk for our clients. All you need to do is fill in your details, submit the requested documents & required fee, and you are good to go!
- Step 3 – Service Across India - Regardless of where you are, you can avail of our services in comfort. Our reach crosses state boundaries, and we extend our services to every corner of the country.
- AFFORDABLE PACKAGES
- SUPER-SPEEDY SERVICE
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.
With an exceptional team of top-class professionals, you can stay assured that the job will be done in the stipulated amount of time, even in times of urgency. If you wish to learn more about our services, get in touch with us today!