Several types of documents must be legalised, including commercial agreement attestation, company agreement attestation, and others. Agreement Documents are verified in different ways depending on the objective. For example, the central government attests Agreement for any government employee travelling overseas.
Get Agreement Attested conveniently.
What is Agreement Attestation?
Attestation is the formal process of legalising an agreement document by authorised officials and offices to make them admissible to the authorities that demand them. A duly attested agreement is received as a genuine, valid document.
What is the Need for Agreement Attestation?
The purpose of attesting an agreement is to authorise it simply. A document’s attestation is required under Indian law for several reasons. According to the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 [i], the attestation of any document is connected only to the individual in charge of the signed agreement documents.
How Much Does Agreement Attestation Cost?
Attestation is done free of cost by the Indian government officials, although The price of attestation of the Agreement will vary from state to state and Embassy to Embassy. The price will naturally increase if you request add-on services, such as pick up and drop. The urgency of the requirement may also factor in a while determining the fees. Contact us for exact charges.
How Long Will It Take for Agreement Attestation?
The time span will depend on several factors, such as the issued place of the Agreement, the country the attestation is needed for. Though the process usually takes about 15-20 days, it can go up to a couple of weeks, depending on the various factors discussed earlier. With our assistance, you can expect to get your agreement attested within 7 to 10 business days. Contact Us.
Documents required for School Leaving Certificate Attestation
- Original Agreement Document
- Passport photocopy of signatory person
- Covering letter on company letterhead
You need not worry about the documents as our concerned unit communicates with you on the exact papers required for Attestation in your specific case. We guarantee the safety & privacy of your agreement during the entire attestation procedure.
What is the Process of Attestation for Agreement?
As the process isn’t a direct one, there are a few necessary steps before the final attestation. It usually begins with attestation by a notary and ends with attention from the consulate/embassy. The steps are mentioned below –
- Step 1 – EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a private professional and non-government agency that collecting Agreement Documents from all over India and submitting it to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the opening step of the Agreement Attestation process in India.
- Step 2 – State Level Attestation : The following government performs the state-level attestation approved officials/offices -
● Home Department
● Chamber of Commerce
The first step to the attestation of a company agreement is State level attestation. Since a company agreement is considered a commercial document, it has to undergo attestation at the Chamber of Commerce.
- Step 3 – Centre Level MEA Attestation : Once the agreement bears the official stamp and signature of the state officials, it is sent to the Ministry of External Affairs - the highest body for agreement attestation in India. Based on the authorisation of the state officials, the MEA stamps the agreement with its seal.
- Step 4 – Embassy : Finally, after the verification of the MEA, the embassy of the respective country provides their stamp of approval. The agreement is then valid and acceptable by the government associated with the particular embassy.
Why Choose the EAS?
Contact at EAS – Three Reasons to get our Attestation Service –
- When it comes to professional Agreement attestation services, you can trust EAS. Blessed with a team of qualified professionals, you can expect the job to be done seamlessly and swiftly.
- With a flawless track record boasting our expertise and experience, we assure you that our services are top-notch and of supreme quality. Even when you are in urgent requirement, we will be there by your side to make things happen for you as quickly as possible. For your convenience, we will also offer free pick up and drop service of the attested certificate.
- Besides, our FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICES for Agreement Attestation is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Shimla, Visakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kanpur, and across India. If you expect to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.
Our commitment to excellence is what sets us apart from our competitors. So, when you require professional attestation services, do not forget to get in touch with us.
Call Us: 9925872444 / 022 40140777