Have you been in search of certificate apostille in the UK? With the EAS, India at your service, you can let go of the stress of handling the time-consuming paperwork while we handle it for you, and we will get the UK issued Certificate Apostille done for you at the best price.
Get Premium Apostille Services in the UK at the Best Price at EAS, India.
What is the definition of Apostille in the UK? What is the Need for the UK issued Apostille? How much does the Apostille Process cost in the UK? How Long Does It Take for Apostille in the UK? Documents required for Apostille What’s the Process of Getting UK Apostille? What should we do for Apostille?
What is Apostille & who can do it in the UK?
An apostille is a form of authentication of documents necessary for use in any of the member countries of the Hague Convention. Foreign governments typically request them as a sign of genuineness. The FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) is the governmental body responsible for issuing the apostille within the UK.
- Birth certificate Apostille for OCI process in India
- Degree Certificate Apostille for getting a job or higher education.
- Passport photocopy Apostille for overseas business registration.
- Marriage Certificate Apostille for family visa of a spouse.
- Commercial Documents Apostille for business expansion or exports.
What is the Need for the UK issued Apostille?
Most foreign organisations in the Hague Convention will ask for company documents, educational certificates, and other essential documents with an apostille stamp to ensure their authenticity. The apostille seal is evidence that the document in question, along with its details, is authentic. The paper will then be used in the countries for the necessary purpose.
How much does the Apostille Process cost in the UK?
How Long Does It Take to Get an Apostille in the UK?
What to Do Before Submitting the Documents?
Before submitting the UK issued documents for Apostille at the EAS office, you need to do the following –
- Ensuring all signatures and seals are originals.
- One xerox copy of the Passport
You need not worry about the documents as our concerned unit communicates with you on the exact papers required for apostille in your specific case. We guarantee the safety of your documents during the entire attestation procedure.
What is the Process of Apostille in the UK?
An apostille will be necessary for both commercial and private documents issued from the UK. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office will authorise the legalisation of the UK-sourced documents. For getting an apostille stamp on a certificate, you must go through the following steps –
- Step 1 – EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting documents from all over the world and submitting them to the FCO. Contact at EAS is the first step of the UK Apostille process in India.
- Step 2 – Notary : Have the document signed and by a public official or notary
- Step 3 – FCO : Have the document authorised by the officials at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
How Can MEA India Help?
- When it comes to apostille services in the UK, EAS can be of help. With a team of highly talented and resourceful professionals, we will take over the length and complex procedure on your behalf. Having years of experience working in the industry, you can stay assured that we are capable enough to get the work done for you at your convenience.
- We have a transparent and customer-friendly approach that helps us serve our clients 24*7. We update our clients with regular notifications about the status of the attestation.
- TIMELY SERVICE
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY PACKAGES
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- PICKUP AND DROP SERVICE
Important Note: Is There an Expiry Date of an Apostille Stamp?
The validity of the apostille in the UK will depend on how you plan to use it. Technically, once the stamp is issued, it will not expire. However, certain situations can make the document unfit for using it overseas. Because several variables come into play, it is essential to discuss your case with professionals to get an accurate estimate.