Hire Apostille Services in the USA Only at MEA India.
What is the definition of Apostille in the US? What is the Need for the USA issued Apostille? How much does the Apostille Process cost in the US? How Long Does It Take for Apostille in the USA? Documents required for Apostille What’s the Process of Getting US Apostille? What should we do for Apostille?
What is the definition of Apostille in the US?
The “Apostille” is a type of document authentication necessary in countries participating in the Hague Convention of 1961. The Office of the Secretary of State is responsible for providing an Apostille to foreign nationals and citizens who intend to use it overseas.
- Birth certificate Apostille for OCI process in India
- Degree Certificate Apostille for getting a job or higher education.
- Passport photocopy Apostille for overseas business registration.
- Marriage Certificate Apostille for family visa of a spouse.
- Commercial Documents Apostille for business expansion or exports.
- Police Clearance Certificate
What is the Need for the USA issued Apostille?
An apostille is a necessary form of legalisation that proves the genuineness of a document – personal or commercial. The apostille seal is evidence that the document in question, along with its details, is authentic.
How much does the Apostille Process cost in the US?
How Long Does It Take for Apostille in the USA?
What to Do Before Submitting the Documents?
Before submitting the US issued documents for Apostille at the EAS office, you need to do the following –
- Ensuring all signatures and seals are originals.
- One xerox copy of the Passport
You need not worry regarding the certificates as our concerned team communicates with you on the exact documents required for attestation in your specific case. We guarantee the safety of your papers during the whole attestation procedure.
What is the Process of Apostille in the US?
Apostille is a lengthy process to get an attestation from the US Department of State or the Secretary of a State. The method includes verification from the officials of the state and central governments of the United States of America.
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting documents from all over the world and submitting them to the US Department of State or the Secretary of State. Contact at EAS is the first step of the USA Apostille process in India.
- Step 2 – Notarial certificate : In the second step, an authorised attorney legalises the document with the notary letter for further proceedings.
- Step 3 – State verification : The document is sent to the concerned state for further process in the third step. We can not guarantee the State Department Processing time due to covid.
- Step 4 – US Department : The document reaches the US Department of State in the final step, which gives an Apostille certificate.
How Can MEA India Help?
- Our consultants are here at your service if you don’t wish to deal with the cumbersome bureaucratic procedure involved in getting apostille authentication. With several years of experience working in the industry, we have the knowledge and expertise necessary to ensure that your job is done accurately in time.
- We have a transparent and customer-friendly approach that helps us serve our clients 24*7. We update our clients with regular notifications about the status of the attestation.
- AFFORDABLE PACKAGES
- SUPER-SPEEDY SERVICE
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.
With an exceptional team of top-class professionals, you can stay assured that the job will be done in the stipulated amount of time, even in times of urgency. If you wish to learn more about our services, get in touch with us today!