What is Apostille Certificate?
The Apostille Certificate is a consistently recognised certification of legitimacy admitted by nations members of the Hague Convention of 1961. Apostille is a French word meaning certification. The Ministry of External Affairs India must legalise the Indian document use in the Hague convention countries. It is a unique stamp called an Apostille. Apostille is simply the name for a specialised certificate issued by the MEA. The Apostille is attached to your original document to verify it is legitimate and authentic. Apostilles are recognised by more than 116 European nations and the United States of America, who are signatories to the convention.
MEA is the sole jurisdiction to issue Apostille Stamp to the India issued Certificate. Apostille documents are valid only in The Hague Convention Countries. The Hague Convention 1961 ended the requirement of repeated Legalization of foreign public documents by the governments of HCCH member countries.
Why is Certificate Apostille required ?
Certificate Apostille is required because A Hague convention policy demands a certificate with an Apostille stamp to use the document in HCCH Members Countries. It is a part of security. This process will certify the legitimacy of Certificate for Work, Education, Export your goods or establish a business in Hague Member Countries. With this Apostille stamp, the Document becomes right, genuine, and recognised by the MEA of HCCH Members Countries. Holding apostille on a Certificate means there is no requirement for further attestation from their Embassy.
When is Certificate Apostille required?
- Commercial document such as a certificate of incorporation, Registration, Board of Resolution, Power of attorney, and memorandum Apostille is required to establish a business overseas.
- Apostille is required on Exports document such as Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Packing list for export overseas
- Educational certificate such as Degree, Diploma, School Marksheet certificate is required with Apostille stamp to get overseas education or work visa.
- Personal document such as marriage certificate and birth certificate is required with Apostille stamp to get a Family visa.
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is required with Apostille stamp to prove a non-criminal background abroad.
- The medical certificate is required with an Apostille stamp to prove fitness status abroad.
- Single status certificate ( Marriage ability certificate or Bachelorhood ) is required with an Apostille stamp for overseas marriage registration
View Apostille Information In Video
ONE CLICK APOSTILLE INFORMATION
The Complete Guide of Apostille process
HOW TO GET APOSTILLE STAMP IN INDIA
For Certificate Apostille Services in India, As the Ministry of External Affairs does not accept documents directly from the individual/applicant, Certificates for Apostille or Attestation by MEA must be submitted and collected from the four designated outsourced agencies. W.e.f. January 01 2019, Apostille Attestation services have been decentralised to Branch Secretariats/RPOs in 15 cities. Apostille services are available in Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Goa, Cochin, Guwahati, Lucknow, Raipur, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Indore, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram.
The Indian apostille is a sticker stamp of square shape, which itself is a printed form consisting of 11 standard fields. On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 October 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contain the following important information, and the Apostille certificate will be affixed on the document's backside.
Details are included in Indian MEA Apostille Stamp
- Country: INDIA
- This public document of the Type: Registration Certificate
- Has been signed by: Name of the officer recognised by the MEA
- With the Seal/Stamp of: Acting in the capacity of
- Certified by: Acting in the capacity of
- On: Date of Apostille
- At: Location of Apostille
- Reference No: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers
- Is issued to: Name of the Document Holder
- Seal/stamp: of the authority giving the Apostille
- Signature: Signature of authority giving the Apostille
THE CERTIFICATES ARE DIVIDED INTO THREE TYPES
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR APOSTILLE?
HOW MUCH DOES THE APOSTILLE PROCESS COST?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR APOSTILLE IN INDIA
The Hague Convention was signed on 5th of October, 1961 in the town of Luxembourg. However, it only became effective from 14th of January, 1965. The Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents. So no required diplomatic (Embassy/Consulate) legalization of certificates for the legal communication among HCCH member countries of the Hague convention. The Certificates only need to be stamped with an “apostille” by the Ministry of External Affairs.
SERVICES GIVEN FOR COUNTRIES
STILL CONFUSED + HOW TO START PROCESS ?
The EASSPL provide the finest apostille India and document Attestation services. Our utilities are precise and are customer-oriented.
The EASSPL is the accountable consultancy giving proper authentication of certificate in the quickest time possible
Free Door Delivery
WHY CHOOSE EASSPL FOR APOSTILLE
Serving people from the past 11+ years Excellent Apostille Services has acquired itself the title for Excellent Apostille & Attestation Service Providing Company. Known in the industry from many years, we have gained our customer’s trust and prove to be the excellent service providers in the market because of our outstanding services.
We attest documents with embassies in INDIA and many more... Including
UAE Qatar Egypt Kuwait Vietnam Philippines
1000s of documents attested for more than 107 countries every year. Trust the Experts.
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
I had nice experience with your company as the attestation process went in soothing way and also it was done with desired time frame and also the way your company cleared my quarries and being so patient.
I am very much happy with your service. The way you handle and the transparency you had throughout the process. Without any doubt I can recommend your services to any person in our country and I will do it definitely. I could trust your service.