EAS Attestation Services in Ahmedabad – An attestation made easy and simple.
What is the Attestation services in Ahmedabad / Gujarat?
Attestation in Ahmedabad is an important process involving witnessing and signing an authorised government official’s formal educational or Commercial document. To attest means to signature & seal. The sign on these certificates has to be of the Gujarat State government official, as they are considered the verifying authority in such cases.
What is the need for Attestation?
The Attestation in Ahmedabad is required majorly for the following purposes:
- Export or Business Expansion Abroad
- For getting foreign employment visa
- For getting a study visa from a foreign university
Certificate Attestation at Reasonable Price in Ahmedabad
Quick Attestation Service in Ahmedabad
Documents Required for Attestation in Ahmedabad
The need for documents can vary a bit based on your certificate’s type, but the basic document need remains the same for attestation. Here’s a look:
For the Educational Certificate Attestation, included document –
For the Commercial Certificate Attestation, included document –
- Original copy of the Educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, HSC, SSC) along with photocopies
- One xerox copy of the Passport (first page, last page)
- Final year mark sheet xerox copy
For the Personal Certificate Attestation, included document –
- The original or photocopy of the commercial Documents
- Covering letter on the letterhead
- The Original Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, PCC etc.
- Passport two photocopies (first page, last page)
Our team’s responsibility is to communicate to the clients about the exact requirement of the documents for attestation. We make sure that your documents remain safe during the attestation procedure.
The Process of Certificate Attestation in Ahmedabad
The Attestation procedure in Ahmedabad is the same as in other cities in Gujarat. The entire process is performed in various stages to verify the authenticity of certificates legally.
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Attestation Services is well known for this procedure and does it conveniently. This agency collects the documents from Ahmedabad and submitting them to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Attestation process in Ahmedabad.
- Step 2 – Attestation at Regional Office : The notary office is the first step in the certificate’s attestation journey. An authorised notary verifies the credibility of the certificate by signing and stamping it.
- Step 3 – Attestation at State Level/COC : The Gujarat state government official conducts the next step in the attestation process. The certificates are divided into three categories, namely educational, personal, and commercial. Based on the type of document, the appropriate official will authorise the certificate with signature and stamp. For Commercial document attestation in Ahmedabad, the Chamber of Commerce performs state-level authentication of the credentials.
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : Once the state government verifies the documents in Ahmedabad, it reaches the Ministry of External Affairs Office. It is the highest government body for attestation in the country. Based on the SHD’s approval, MEA gives a legal attestation stamp to the certificate.
- Step 5 – Attestation by Embassy : The embassy of the destination country performs the final stage attestation.
What Makes EAS the Best in Attestation Business?
- EAS is the right agency in Ahmedabad for getting attestation done in a limited time at an affordable price. Our services are considered the best for attestation in Ahmedabad in terms of economic feasibility.
- We have an efficient team that helps in answering queries 24*7. We keep you updated about the status of the attestation with regular notifications.
- Our unparalleled service and years of experience have made us one of the trustworthy agencies for attestation in Ahmedabad.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE AHMEDABAD
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.