At EAS – Get Convenient Certificate Attestation Services in Bangalore.
What is the mean of Attestation services in Bangalore / Karnataka?
The attestation in Bangalore is an official act of witnessing and signing any formal certificate or document by authorised government officials of the Karnataka State government & respective Embassy. The attestation process in Bangalore is similar to that of other cities in our country. It is essential to verify the authenticity of any commercial and educational certificate and take some stages to complete.
Need for Attestation
Any individual may require the attestation in Bangalore for the following reasons:
- To get a study visa for a foreign university.
- To get foreign employment visa.
- Export or Business Expansion Abroad
- To get a business visa for practising commercial activities in a foreign country.
Attestation Service at Competitive Price in Bangalore
Quick Attestation Service in Bangalore
Documents That You Need for Attestation in Bangalore
The documentation requirement can vary a bit depending on the type of certificate you wish to get attested. However, the basic documents required for attestation are as follows:
The documents are necessary for the attestation of the educational certificate include –
The documents are necessary for the attestation of the commercial certificate include –
- Original Educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, HSC, SSC) and its one photocopy.
- One coyy of the Passport (first page, last page)
- Final year mark sheet photocopy
The documents are necessary for the attestation of the personal certificate include –
- The original or photocopy of the commercial Documents
- Covering letter on the letterhead
- The Original Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, PCC etc.
- Passport two photocopies (first page, last page)
You need not worry about the documents as our concerned team communicates with you about the exact documents required for attestation in your specific case. We ensure the safety of your documents during the entire attestation procedure.
How to get the Attestation Stamp in Bangalore?
The certificate attestation in Bangalore is a lengthy procedure as the document needs verification at different levels. We at MEA do this job quite easily. While we take care of the attestation job, you can focus on your travel preparations.
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Attestation Services is a permitted private agency collecting the documents from pan India and submitting them to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Attestation process in Bangalore.
- Step 2 – Attestation at Notary office at the regional level : This is the first step in the attestation process. An authorized notary signs and stamps the certificate and offers credibility to it.
- Step 3 – Attestation at the state level : The next stage is getting the certificate attested by the Karnataka state government official. The certificate is then authorised by the suitable official based on the type of document. The documents are broadly categorised into personal, Educational, and commercial.
- Step 4 – Attestation by MEA : After the authentication done by the state government officials, the certificate goes to the Ministry of Affairs office, which happens to be the highest government body for attestation in our country. MEA stamps and gives legal attestation on the basis of SHD’s approval.
- Step 5 – Attestation by the Embassy : The last stage of attestation is performed by the embassy of the country you wish to travel to.
Why is EAS the Best Place for Attestation Services in Bangalore? –
- EAS has carved a niche for itself owing to its efficient service. You can get your documents attested at a reasonable price within a limited time frame.
- We have a transparent and customer-friendly approach that helps us serve our clients 24*7. We update our clients with regular notifications about the status of the attestation.
- EAS is a trustworthy agency owing to years of experience and expertise.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE BANGALORE
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.