EAS Attestation Services in Chennai – An attestation made easy and simple.
What is the Attestation services in Chennai / Tamil Nadu?
Certificate Attestation Services in Chenna is the act of witnessing and signing formal educational certificates or commercial documents by the authorised officials of Tamilnadu State & the Government of India. The attestation is a long process that involves several stages, and the attestation process in Chennai is just like other parts of the country. The entire process is performed in different steps, and it legally verifies the authenticity of certifications.
What is the need for Attestation?
The Attestation in Chennai is required majorly for the following purposes:
- Export or Business Expansion Abroad
- For getting foreign employment visa
- For getting a study visa from a foreign university
Certificate Attestation at Reasonable Price in Chennai
Quick Attestation Service in Chennai
Documents Important for Attestation in Chennai
The requirement of documents can differ a bit based on the type of certificate. The essential documents for certificate attestation are as follows:
For the Educational Certificate Attestation, included document –
For the Commercial Certificate Attestation, included document –
- Original copy of the Educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, HSC, SSC) along with photocopies
- One xerox copy of the Passport (first page, last page)
- Final year mark sheet xerox copy
For the Personal Certificate Attestation, included document –
- The original or photocopy of the commercial Documents
- Covering letter on the letterhead
- The Original Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, PCC etc.
- Passport two photocopies (first page, last page)
You need not worry regarding the certificates as our concerned team communicates with you on the exact documents required for attestation in your specific case. We guarantee the safety of your papers during the whole attestation procedure.
The Process of Certificate Attestation in Chennai
The certificate Attestation process in Chennai is long as the certificates need to be verified at different levels.
- Step 1 – The EAS : Excellent Attestation Services is well acquainted with the procedure and does it conveniently. This agency collects the documents from Chennai and submits them to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Attestation process in Chennai.
- Step 2 – Attestation at Regional Office : The first stage in the attestation process is the notary office. Your certificates get legal credibility when an authorized notary signs and stamps them.
- Step 3 – Attestation at State Level/COC : The next stage is an attestation by the Tamil Nadu State Government officials. The certificates can be divided into three categories, namely personal, commercial, and educational. Based on the type of the certificate, the appropriate authority verifies it with a stamp and signature. For Commercial document attestation in Chennai, the Chamber of Commerce performs state-level authentication of the credentials.
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : After authentication by the state government, the certificate comes to the Ministry of Affairs. It is the highest government body for attestation in India. MEA gives the stamp of legal approval based on SHD’s consent.
- Step 5 – Attestation by Embassy : The last attestation is done by the embassy of the destination country where you wish to travel.
The EAS- Efficient Attestation Services
- EAS is the right place in Chennai for getting attestation done in a limited time at an affordable price. Our services are considered as the best for attestation in Chennai in terms of economic feasibility.
- Our team is by your side 24*7. We update you about the status of the attestation process with regular notifications.
- With our years of experience combined with our expertise, we offer incredible and trustworthy services. This helps you to focus on the travel arrangements while we deal with the complex attestation stages.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE CHENNAI
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.