The EAS Providing the Authentic Attestation Services in Delhi.
What is the mean of Attestation services in Delhi?
Like any other city in India, the attestation services in Delhi is the legal act of testifying and signing available educational and commercial documents by authorised officials of the Delhi government & respective Embassy. The process is managed in stages and verifies the authenticity of certificates lawfully.
The Purpose of certificates Attestation in Delhi.
An individual is required to get their documents attested mainly for the following four purposes –
- Export or Business Expansion Overseas
- To get a foreign employment visa
- To get a study visa from a foreign university
- To get a business visa to conduct commercial activities in a foreign country
Attestation at Best Price in Delhi
A quick way to get Attestation in Delhi
One needs to possess several documents for Attestation in Delhi, some of which include:
Demand will vary slightly looking on the sort of certificate; the first documents needed to urge a certificate genuine are –
The requirement for the attestation of the educational document includes –
The requirement for the attestation of the commercial document includes –
- The Original Educational Certificate (Degree, Diploma, HSC, SSC)
- Passport photocopy (first page, last page)
- Last year mark sheet photocopy
The requirement for the attestation of the personal document includes –
- The Commercial Documents or its photocopy
- Request letter on the company letterhead
- Original Birth, Marrriage Certificate, PCC, Medical Certificate etc.
- Passport photocopy (first page, last page)
The Process of Certificate Attestation in Delhi
The process involved in attestation isn’t a direct one in Delhi. The document needs to go through a couple of steps before making it to the final attestation. It will typically start at the notary and end at the embassy. The steps are discussed as follows –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting the documents from pan India and submitting them to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Attestation process in Delhi.
- Step 2 – Notary Attestation at Regional Level : The first and foremost step requires the credibility of a local legal body that the govt authorises like a notary; after their seal, the doc proceeds further.
- Step 3 – HRD/SDM/Chamber of Commerce Attestation at State Level : After that, in the second step, the document moves to the concerned government based on its nature or categorisation, such as Personal, Educational & Commercial. The Delhi Government's respective officials conduct this step of the certificate attestation.
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : In the third step, the document reaches MEA, the highest approving authority, after attestation.
- Step 5 – Embassy Attestation : In this step, the document reaches the concerned embassy for the final nod in Delhi.
Why choose EAS Attestation services in Delhi? –
- Super-Fast service: The attestation services in Delhi offered by EAS are highly in terms of different aspects. The main being the pace of getting the work done, as we all know how long it takes to even get a trivial doc out of govt. Offices, let alone be getting something attested. MEA fast tracks the whole process and makes sure that the clients get their docs before the specified date and without any hassles.
- Efficient: It is not a very big deal claiming to get the job done; the big deal is to get the job actually done. For example, it is not easy to get any significant certificate verified in Delhi, but MEA’s impeccable record in certificate attestation in Delhi is what sets it apart from others. The massive network of connections that come along with MEA makes sure that the docs get verified within the right time and from the correct authority.
- Economic affordability: One of the main factors that affect the employability of a service is its economic feasibility. In these terms, attestation in the Delhi facility offered by MEA is quite fulfilling. It is one of the main advantages associated and arguably the most important too. The services offered are quite affordable and the cost incurred in availing the services can be borne even by middle class or lower-middle-class people.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE DELHI
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.