EAS Attestation Services in Goa – An attestation made easy and simple.
What is the Attestation services in Panaji / Goa?
The attestation procedure in Goa is a complex process that involves many stages. Like other states, the educational and commercial documents are witnessed and signed by authorized government officials. The entire process is conducted in various locations to verify the authenticity of the certificates legally in Goa.
Reasons to getting Attestation in Goa
One needs to get the certificate attested in Goa for the following reasons:
- Export or Business Expansion Abroad
- For getting foreign employment visa
- For getting a study visa from a foreign university
Certificate Attestation at Reasonable Price in Goa
Quick Attestation Service in Goa
Documents Required for Attestation in Goa
The need for documents can vary from one individual to another based on the kind of certificate. However, the basic documents required for attestation in Goa are as follows:
For the Commercial Certificate Attestation, included document –
- Original copy of the Educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, HSC, SSC) along with photocopies
- One xerox copy of the Passport (first page, last page)
- Final year mark sheet xerox copy
For the Personal Certificate Attestation, included document –
- The original or photocopy of the commercial Documents
- Covering letter on the letterhead
- The Original Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, PCC etc.
- Passport two photocopies (first page, last page)
Our team takes complete responsibility for your needs and ensures that your documents remain safe during the entire procedure.
The Process of Certificate Attestation in Goa
The certificate attestation in Goa is a lengthy process as the certificate needs to be attested at many levels. At EAS, we perform the job quite conveniently, enabling our clients to take care of the travel preparations while looking after the complex attestation needs.
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Attestation Services is well known for this procedure and does it conveniently. This agency collects the documents from Goa and submitting them to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Attestation process in Goa.
- Step 2 – Attestation by Notary at Regional level : The notary office is the first step in the attestation process. An authorized notary verifies the certificates by stamping and signing them.
- Step 3 – Attestation at State Level/COC : The next step is authentication by the government officials of the Goa state. The certificates can be categorized into three, namely personal, commercial, and educational. Based on the type of personal documents, the Goa state government's suitable official authorizes the document with a sign and stamp. For Commercial document attestation in Goa, the Chamber of Commerce performs state-level authentication of the credentials.
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : The certificate, verified at the Goa state level, reaches the Ministry of External Affairs, which happens to be the highest government body for attestation in India. MEA offers a final stamp of legal attestation on the basis of SHD’s approval.
- Step 5 – Attestation by the Embassy : This is the final step of the attestation process carried out at the embassy of the destination country.
Why choose EAS for Efficient Attestation Service in Goa?
- EAS offers efficient services with documents attested in time at reasonable prices in Goa.
- Our team maintains transparency throughout the process, keeps you updated, and answers your queries 24*7.
- With years of experience and expertise in the field, you can trust the credibility of our services.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE GOA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.