EAS Attestation Services in Kolkata – An attestation made easy and simple.
What is the Attestation services in Kolkata / West Bengal?
Document Attestation in Kolkata is an imperative procedure that involves signing and stamping the educational or commercial certificates by the Authorized government officials of West Bengal. Just like any other city in West Bengal, attestation services in Kolkata are conducted in various stages. Attestation aims to authenticate your certificates legally.
What is the need for Attestation?
In Kolkata, An individual needs to get their certificates attested for the following reasons:
- Export or Business Expansion Abroad
- For getting foreign employment visa
- For getting a study visa from a foreign university
Certificate Attestation at Reasonable Price in Kolkata
Quick Attestation Service in Kolkata
Documents Required for Attestation in Kolkata
The requirement for documents during the attestation process might vary depending on the type of certificate, but the basic needs remain the same. It is as follows:
For the Commercial Certificate Attestation, included document –
- Original copy of the Educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, HSC, SSC) along with photocopies
- One xerox copy of the Passport (first page, last page)
- Final year mark sheet xerox copy
For the Personal Certificate Attestation, included document –
- The original or photocopy of the commercial Documents
- Covering letter on the letterhead
- The Original Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, PCC etc.
- Passport two photocopies (first page, last page)
The client doesn’t need to worry about the document need as our team will update them about the exact document list based on their specific case. We also make sure that your documents are safe during the entire procedure.
The Process of Certificate Attestation in Kolkata
The attestation process in Kolkata is a complex process that needs verification at various stages. We, the team EAS, can perform this task to your focus on travel while taking care of the complex attestation procedure.
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Attestation Services is well known for this procedure and does it conveniently. This agency collects the documents from Kolkata and submitting them to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Attestation process in Kolkata.
- Step 2 – Attestation at Regional Office : The notary stamp is the first level of verification in the attestation procedure in Kolkata. An authorised notary gives legal credibility to the certificate by signing and stamping it.
- Step 3 – Attestation at State Level/COC : The next step in the attestation process is verification at the state level, which West Bengal State Government officials conduct. The certificates are classified into three categories, namely- personal, commercial, and educational. Based on the document type, the appropriate official authority attests to the certificate by signing and stamping it. For Commercial document attestation in Kolkata, the Chamber of Commerce performs state-level authentication of the credentials.
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : The third stage in the procedure of attestation in Kolkata is the Ministry of External Affairs. It is the highest government body in India for attestation. Based on the attestation by SHD, MEA gives its stamp of approval.
- Step 5 – Attestation by Embassy : The embassy of the destination country performs the final stage attestation.
What Makes EAS the Best in Attestation Business?
- EAS is the right agency in Kolkata for getting attestation done in a limited time at an affordable price. Our services are considered the best for attestation in Kolkata in terms of economic feasibility.
- We offer efficient attestation services at a reasonable fee within a limited time frame. You can relax when EAS is by your side that makes sure that they answer your queries.
- Our unparalleled service and years of experience have made us one of the trustworthy agencies for attestation in Kolkata.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE KOLKATA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.