EAS Attestation Services in Surat – An attestation made easy and simple.
What is the Attestation services in Surat / Gujarat?
The attestation in Surat is an important procedure that verifies authorised government officials’ educational certificates and commercial documents with signs and stamps. It means to authenticate your certificates legally in Surat.The certificate attestation procedure in Surat is just like any other city in Gujarat, which is performed in various stages.
What is the need for Attestation?
Any individual mainly does the attestation in Surat in one of the following scenarios:
- Export or Business Expansion Abroad
- For getting foreign employment visa
- For getting a study visa from a foreign university
Certificate Attestation at Reasonable Price in Surat
Quick Attestation Service in Surat
Documents Required for Attestation in Surat
The document requirement for attestation varies depending on the type of certificate. However, the basic documents that one needs are as follows:
For the Commercial Certificate Attestation, included document –
- Original copy of the Educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, HSC, SSC) along with photocopies
- One xerox copy of the Passport (first page, last page)
- Final year mark sheet xerox copy
For the Personal Certificate Attestation, included document –
- The original or photocopy of the commercial Documents
- Covering letter on the letterhead
- The Original Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, PCC etc.
- Passport two photocopies (first page, last page)
The client doesn’t need to worry about documents as our surat office team will inform you about the document required in your specific case. We ensure that your records remain safe during the entire attestation procedure.
The Process of Certificate Attestation in Surat
The certificate attestation is a complex process mainly because it involves various stages. The certificate goes through multiple levels before it gets wholly attested. We take care of it all so that you can focus on your travel arrangements.
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Attestation Services is well known for this procedure and does it conveniently. This agency collects the documents from Surat and submitting them to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Attestation process in Surat.
- Step 2 – Notary Attestation at Regional level : The first step in the journey of your certificate attestation is the notary stamp in our Surat office. In this stage, an authorised notary offers credibility to your certificate by stamping and signing it.
- Step 3 – Attestation at State Level/COC : After the attestation by Notary, the certificate goes for the state-level attestation, which the Gujarat state government official performs. The certificates are categorised into three types, i.e., personal, commercial, and educational. Based on the type of document, the proper official authorises the certificate with a sign and stamp. For Commercial document attestation in Surat, the Chamber of Commerce performs state-level authentication of the credentials.
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : After the Gujarat state level verification, the third stage is an attestation by the MEA, i.e., the Ministry of External Affairs. It happens to be the highest body in India for attestation. The MEA performs attestation based on the approval from SHD.
- Step 5 – Attestation by the Embassy : The final stage of the attestation is done by the embassy of the destination country you are planning to travel.
What Makes EAS the Best in Attestation Business?
- EAS happens to be a leading attestation agency in Surat, offering attestation service in a limited time frame at an affordable price.
- We practice complete transparency by keeping you updated about the status of attestation with regular notifications. Our team is by your side to answer your queries 24*7.
- Our unparalleled service and years of experience have made us one of the trustworthy agencies for attestation in Surat.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE SURAT
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.