At EAS – The Best Authorisation Letter Apostille Services in India
What is authorisation letter Apostille? What is the Need for Authorisation Letter Apostille? How Much Does the Authorisation Letter Apostille Cost? How Long Does It Take for Apostille? Documents required for Authorisation Letter Apostille What’s the Process for Authorisation Letter Apostille? What should we do for Authorisation Letter Apostille?
What is Authorisation Letter Apostille?
The countries, including India, which participated in the Hague Convention of 1961 accept Apostilled as a legit form of legalisation. Apostille cuts short the Authorisation Letter attestation process by a few steps. It is a legalisation procedure that claims to get stickers named an Apostille on the Authorisation Certificate. It is a necessitated documentation process for anybody who wants to prove this certificate’s legitimacy in a foreign country.
Why is the need for Authorisation Letter Apostille?
Authorisation Certificate to have legal value and validity, it needs to be authorised by the Central Govt. When a computer-generated Apostille sticker is stamped on the back of the Authorisation letter by authorised officials, this stamp of approval then proves the legitimacy of the Apostilled document. An Apostille Stamp is required on the Authorisation paper in the following cases:
- To make a business deal in a member country of the Hague Convention.
- The person is invited by a company situated in another Hague member nation.
How Much Does Authorisation Letter Apostille Cost?
How Long Does it Take for Authorisation Letter Apostille?
When seeking apostille services for a Authorisation Letter, the documents you are going to need include –
- Original Authorisation Letter
- Copy of the passport (front and last page)
What is the Process of Apostille for an Authorisation Letter?
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the concerned body for documenting the Apostille in India. The process for the same might vary depending upon the place of issue or the type of Authorisation documents, but this is more or less an official procedure followed for making a document Apostille:
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting a Authorisation Letter from pan India and submitting it to the MEA. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Authorisation Letter Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Regional level attestation : The first step in the legalisation process takes place at the Notary Public Office. The authorisation letter is stamped and signed by an authorised notary, which then makes it credible.
- Step 3 – Chamber of Commerce attestation : Since it is a commercial document, an authorization letter is generally authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Step 4 – Ministry Attestation : Being the arm of the Central Govt. managing foreign affairs, the MEA puts the final stamp of approval on the authorization letter. This is the last step of legalization which needs to be carried out when, both, the home country and the country of migration are members of the Hague Apostille Convention.
What should we do for Apostille of Authorisation Letter? –
- Availability and reliability of services: Since the entire Apostille procedure for an authorization letter might take very long to get completed, the EAS, having years of experience, gets the job done way faster and is completely reliable when it comes to its services.
- Reasonable pricing: The pricing of MEA depends upon the number of documents to be Apostilled. It charges a very nominal fee over the Govt.’s Apostille fee and is hence a go-to option for getting documents legalized.
- Lending a helping hand 24*7: With experts being available at service at any hour of the day, MEA has made a name in the industry with impeccable customer support. Not only is it always available for taking customer queries but it also keeps them updated about their Authorisation Letter’ current status.
- FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICES for Authorisation Letter Apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Gandhinagar, Bharuch, Nashik, Tiruppur, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Shimla, Visakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kanpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Bathinda, and across India. If you wish to find out more, get in touch with us today!
We cannot pick up the document from overseas or deliver it overseas; Courier services are charged, which is according to the courier service’s rates.