At EAS – The Best Birth Affidavit Apostille Services in India
What is Birth Affidavit Apostille? What is the Need for Birth Affidavit Apostille? How Much Does the Birth Affidavit Apostille Cost? How Long Does It Take for Apostille? Documents required for Birth Affidavit Apostille What’s the Process of Getting a Affidavit Apostille? What should we do for Birth Affidavit Apostille?
What is Birth Affidavit Apostille?
Apostille is a mandatory legalisation procedure ordering an apostille sticker on the birth affidavit. This documentation process is necessary to prove the authenticity of the birth proof in a foreign country.
What is the Need for Birth Affidavit Apostille?
The birth affidavit could be a written declaration created under oath before the civil law. It is an essential document that works as a birth certificate, and with the Apostille, It authenticates that a person was born in a specific country. So, Apostille services on the Birth Affidavit are necessary for multiple reasons, such as
- Missing Birth Certificates
- Non-Registration of Birth
- Non-availability of Birth Certificates.
How Much Does the Birth Affidavit Apostille Cost?
How Long Does It Take for Birth Affidavit Apostille?
When seeking apostille services for a birth affidavit, the documents you are going to need include –
- Original Birth Affidavit
- Copy of the passport (front and last page)
What is the Process of Apostille for a Birth Affidavit?
Apostille for birth affidavit is a complicated and time-consuming process that involves multiple steps of authentication. Typically, the authentication procedure will include the following –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting a Birth Affidavit from pan India and submitting it to the MEA. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Birth Affidavit Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Notary Stamp : The first step would involve the local notary’s stamp and signature on the document.
- Step 3 – Home Department or SDM : The State Home Department verifies the birth affidavit. Only the authorities hired for this work will be allowed to attest to the document in this step. The SDM will come into the picture in rare cases when the Home Department is unavailable to perform the authentication process.
- Step 4 – MEA Apostille : In the last step, the Apostille sticker containing the name and additional details of the applicant is affixed on back of the birth affidavit by the Ministry of External Affairs.
What should we do for Apostille of Birth Affidavit? –
- If you are looking for high-quality services for birth affidavit apostille at a reasonable price, EAS is here to help. With years of experience in the industry, you can expect the job to be done swiftly at your convenience.
- Additionally, our free pick up and drop service is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you wish to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.