HOW TO APOSTILLE YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
India joined the Hague Convention in 2008, which ended the requirement of Embassy legalization of Birth Certificates. This Stamp for Birth Certificate is obtained from the MEA as a mark of an apostille. It is Count as own record authentication, and it is important to find the most loyal document apostille services to ensure Right apostille of papers and certificates.
Obtain a copy of the birth certificate from the issuing authority.
Get the birth certificate notarized by a local notary public.
Get the notarized birth certificate authenticated by the Home Department of the state where the certificate was issued.
Send the authenticated birth certificate to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) for apostille. This can be done either in person or through the Excellent Apostille services.
Pay the apostille fee and collect the apostilled birth certificate from the EAS office.
How To Legalize Your Birth Certificate
When & Why is an Apostille Birth Certificate required? What is Apostille Stamp & details included ? How long does the Apostille Procedure take time? Required documents for the Birth Certificate Apostille The Officials for Birth Certificate Apostille Procedure Birth Certificates Apostille Procedure How to get a Birth Certificate apostille in India? How to choose an agency?
When & Why is an Apostille Birth Certificate required?
There are several reasons why a birth certificate may require an apostille:
Immigration: When applying for a visa or residency in a foreign country, the immigration authorities may require a birth certificate apostille to verify your identity and citizenship.
Education: If you are planning to study abroad, you may need to provide a birth certificate apostille as proof of your age and identity.
Employment: Some employers may require a birth certificate apostille as part of the hiring process, especially if you will be working in a foreign country.
Adoption: If you are adopting a child from a foreign country, you may need to provide a birth certificate apostille as part of the adoption process.
What is Apostille Stamp for Indian Birth Certificate & what details are included in it?
- Country: INDIA
- This public document of the Type: Birth Certificate
- Has been signed by: Name of the officer recognised by the MEA
- With the Seal/Stamp of: Acting in the capacity of
- Certified by: Acting in the capacity of
- On: Date of Apostille
- At: Location of Apostille
- Reference No: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers
- Is issued to: Name of the Document Holder
- Seal/stamp: of the authority giving the Apostille
- Signature: Signature of authority giving the Apostille
Who can apostille birth certificate in India?
How long does it take time to get an Apostille Indian Birth Certificate?
The Birth Certificate Apostille Process is a multi-step process. It has to be reviewed by the Home Ministry or SDM. The MEA can finally Apostille the document. So it takes 7 working days, and The time limit depends upon the issued place of the Certificate, although There are many ways to end the process on a quick route. Contact Us.
Required documents for the Birth Certificate Apostille Procedure.
The Apostille stamp can be printed on original Birth Certificates or certified photocopies. So, it should be better; all signs and stamps must be readable and clear. Moreover, it must not contain alien labels/marking.
Generally, the cost of getting a birth certificate apostilled in India can range from around Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 7,000 including state home department Attestation, depending on the state and the specific fees charged by the apostille issuing authority. It is recommended to check with EAS Executive.
What is the process for Birth Certificate Apostille in India?
The State Government officials will check the Birth Certificate, including whether the signature and stamp are actual. Finally, The Ministry of External Affairs will legalise the birth certificate by attaching a stamped official certificate. It is a unique stamp called an Apostille for a birth certificate.
1). Notary Attestation
2). SDM/Home Department Attestation
3). Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs
Note: SDM (SUB-DIVISIONAL MEGISTRATE) is a makeshift key for Certificate Apostille process which is also genuine and valid process for personal document.
The Officials for Birth Certificate Apostille Procedure
Getting on a certificate an apostille sticker is a lengthy procedure. To arrive at the final Apostille, The document has to pass through some obligatory primary legalization process from the various Officials.The Officials are
- EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a private professional and non-government agency that collecting Birth Certificate from all over India and submitting in MEA for apostille. The document submission to EAS is the beginning step of a Birth certificate apostille procedure.
- NOTARY : The initial step in the authentication of the Birth Certificate is getting them certified from the Notary. It provides a sticker and sign. It is the leading step for a Birth Certificate.
- HOME DEPARTMENT : The Birth Certificate Attestation is based on the signature of the designated signing authorities of the State Government/Union Territory. The Birth Certificate verification is to be done by the State Home Department. The Officials are hired only for documents attestation.
- SDM : The SDM works personally full form is Sub-Divisional Magistrate and so does the certification. It is a makeshift key for the Birth Certificate Apostille process
- MEA : The MEA is Central Government that Authenticates the Birth Certificate. The Ministry of External Affairs must legalize birth Certificates. It is a special stamp called an Apostille.
How to Get Your Birth Certificate apostille in India
The Indian government decentralised the Birth Certificate Apostille procedure in 2012. Usually, the authentication of the birth certificate beings at the zonal level and is accompanied by state authentication. Lastly, the Apostille sticker is achieved by the central government (MEA). Candidates can do this process personally as per the above chart instruction or Get service from EAS. The EAS is the accountable consultancy giving true authentication of documents in the quickest time possible. We provide birth certificate apostille services in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur, and many more cities. See below your Benefits during the use of our services.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- SAFETY AND AUTHENTICITY IS ALWAYS OUR TOP PRIORITY AND CONCERN.
- PART PAYMENT AFTER FINISH PROCESS.
- FAST & HASSLE FREE PROCESSING
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICES for Birth Certificate Apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Gandhinagar, Bharuch, Nashik, Tiruppur, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Shimla, Visakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kanpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Bathinda, and across India. If you wish to find out more, contact us today! We cannot pick up or deliver the document overseas; Courier services are charged according to the courier service’s rates.
Birth Certificate Apostille Required for Following Countries
India | Netherlands | France | Spain | Norway | Switzerland | Denmark | Italy | Germany | Azerbaijan | Estonia | Hungary | Korea | Singapore | Japan | Australia | USA | UK | New Zealand | Canada | Mexico | Brazil | Austria | Finland | Georgia | Greece | Iceland | Ireland | Israel | Jordan | Kazakhstan | Korea | Latvia | Lithuania | Malta | Luxembourg | Chile | Peru | Vietnam | Mauritius | Panama | Morocco | Czech | Russia | Philippines | Poland | Paraguay | Portugal | Moldova | Cyprus | Ecuador | Sweden | South Africa | Ukraine | Kazakhstan | Argentina | Belarus | Bulgaria | Costa Rica
How to choose an agency for Apostille?
- It is advantageous to get Birth certificate Apostille from specialists. EASSPL ensures the leading loyalty and quality. Our specialists are experienced in this profession, understand the process very well and well-equipped and thoroughly informed with their tasks and 24*7 accessible. We administer all of our services in strict acquiescence with the relevant data safeguard regulations.
- Somebody can complicate the Apostille process. Don’t give this Apostille process to unprofessional or inexperienced employees who do not have sufficient knowledge of the Birth Certificate Apostille process and the standard provisions because your paperwork could be discarded so Do not let this occur to you!
- Several agencies are providing Apostille service for Birth Certificate, so it is also essential to know, the Apostille agency is recognised.