Get Death Certificate Attested Services from Top Professionals
What is Death Certificate Apostille?
Apostille process is one kind of legalisation for a death certificate is obligated at several levels of personal life. Apostille services can justify the authenticity and fidelity of the death certificate. Furthermore, an apostille seal will be necessary on certificates when the foreign country is associated with the Hague Convention.
What is the Need for Death Certificate Apostille?
Death certificate apostille demands getting an apostille sticker on the death certificate. It is an authentication procedure that proves the legitimacy of the certificate. People usually seek this document when they want to show evidence of the death of their family members, attain a certification, or approach a sub-registrar or registrar of the place where the passing took place.
How Much Does Death Certificate Apostille Cost?
How Long Does it Take for Death Certificate Apostille?
The documents you need to show for death certificate Apostille include –
- Original Death Certificate
- Passport copy of any one family member
What’s the Process of Getting Death Certificate Apostille?
The process of death certificate Apostille is not a single, direct process. Some steps need to be undertaken before the final Apostille. It will begin with the notary stamp and end with the MEA stamp. The process of getting apostille for death certificates involves several steps. They are as follows –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a private licensed, and non-government agency collecting Death Certificate from pan India and submitting it to the MEA. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Notary : As the first step of Apostille, a stamp and signature need to be attained from the local notary.
- Step 3 – Home Department or SDM : In the next step, the State Home Department will get involved in the authentication of the death certificate. The SDM will get involved only in rare cases as an alternative for the Home Department.
- Step 4 – Apostille Stamp : In the final stage, the Apostille will be carried out by the central government.
What should we do for Apostille? –
- If you want a trusted company to handle your death certificate apostille requirements, our professionals will be there at your beck and call. Blessed with a team of highly trained and experienced professionals, we will take over the process for you. No longer worry about the complex procedures involved in getting an apostille seal for your document when you can have us do it for you.
- QUICK AND RELIABLE SERVICE
- 24/7 CUSTOMER CARE AVAILABILITY
- ATTRACTIVE DEALS AND RATE
- FREE PICKUP AND DROP SERVICE
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.