Get Death Certificate Attested Services from Top Professionals
What is Death Certificate Attestation? Why need this attestation? How Much Does Attestation Services Cost? Time is taken for Death Certificate Attestation Documents required for Death Certificate Attestation What is the process for Attestation of Death Certificate? What should we do for Attestation?
What is Death Certificate Attestation?
Death certificate attestation is the process of verifying the death certification of the deceased person. Through this process, the authenticity of the certificate can be proved for legalization purposes.
Why is the need for a Death Certificate Attestation?
It is one of the obligatory processes that family members must go through to obtain the deceased’s benefits in a different country.
How Much Does the Death Certificate Attestation Cost?
How Long will the Death Certificate Attestation Take?
The documents you need to show for death certificate attestation include –
- Original Death Certificate
- Passport copy of any one family member
What’s the Process Involved in Death Certificate Attestation?
The process of death certificate attestation is not a single, direct process. Several steps need to be undertaken before the final attestation. It will begin with attestation by notary and end with attestation by consulate/embassy. The entire process is mentioned in detail below.
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a private licensed, and non-government agency collecting Death Certificate from pan India and submitting it to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Attestation process.
- Step 2 – Notary Attestation : Certification by a notary is obtained from the local notary, usually containing a stamp and signature.
- Step 3 – Home Department or SDM : The State Home Department will carry out the authentication of the death certificate, and only the appointed officials can attest to it. The Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) can be seen as an alternative to the State Home Department, hired particularly for rare cases.
- Step 4 – MEA Stamp : Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) will be involved in the last stage of country-level certification, requiring an MEA stamp on the document.
- Step 5 – Embassy Stamp : The officials of the concerned country that death certification is being issued for will be involved in the last stage of verification.
What should we do for Attestation? –
- If a top-notch death certificate attestation service is what you need, the EAS is here to help you out. With trained and experienced professionals working by our side, we will make sure that you never have to worry about the complexities of getting a death certificate attested.
- With a flawless track record of satisfied clients, you are bound to have a seamless and stress-free experience working with us. So, if you wish to learn more, contact us now!
- Moreover, our free pick up and drop services for death certificate attestation is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Mangalore, Kota, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you need to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.