Divorce Decree Apostille in India
Get Your Divorce Decree Apostille Services by MEA India.
For Divorce Decree Apostille use in the Hague member countries, It must be legalised by the Ministry of External Affairs India. It is a special stamp called an Apostille.
The Apostille authenticate the seal and signature of official on Divorce Decree, so that they can be recognized in foreign countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention.
Reason and Purpose of Divorce Decree Apostille
Divorce Decree Apostille required for overseas marriage purpose or preparation of Bachelorhood certificate.
Divorce Decree Apostille is the true and accurate representation of The Divorce Decree of India’s facts or authenticity. Apostille means – the action of bearing the witness on it to affirm to be correct, real or genuine. The Divorce Decree Apostille is a report that expresses a conclusion about a specified Divorce Decree document’s reliability.
What is Divorce Decree?
A divorce decree is a final step in the court proceeding for divorce. It contains essential guidance about the court’s decision. A divorce decree is not the same thing as a divorce certificate, and the two documents have different purposes. The divorce certificate is issued by your state for record-keeping purposes, as opposed to the divorce decree, meaning a final, enforceable order by the court that your spouse and you must follow. It resolves all of the issues that were part of your divorce.
How to Apostille Divorce Decree?
The Divorce Decree will be Apostille from MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) after the stamp of SDM or Home Department. Divorce Decree Apostille Process generally takes 5 to 7 working days. We are available for Divorce Decree Apostille Services. Our executives are skilled and have been operating since 2007 in the field of Divorce Decree Apostille. Submit your Divorce Decree & make an online transaction; then you are done, and While you relax, we will deliver you the Apostille Divorce Decree at your address
Requirements for Divorce Decree Apostille process:
The Divorce Decree should be in an apparent better condition, all signatures and stamps has to be readable and clear. Furthermore, it must not contain alien labels/marking.
What is Apostille & details included in Divorce Decree?
An apostille is a sticker stamp of square shape which itself is a printed form consisting of 11 standard fields… On the top is the text APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 October 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. Apostille is an international Certification equivalent to a Notarisation in domestic law. Apostille agreement is an International pact summarised by the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It specifies the modalities through which a document issued in one of the signatory Countries can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory Countries. Such a certification is called an Apostille (It is a French word, and its meaning is notarisation). The fields contain the following important information and the Apostille certificate will be placed on the backside of the Divorce Decree itself.
- Country: INDIA
- This public document of the Type: Divorce Decree
- Has been signed by: Name of the officer recognised by the MEA
- With the Seal/Stamp of: Acting in the capacity of
- Certified by: Acting in the capacity of
- On: Date of Apostille
- At: Location of Apostille
- Reference No: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers
- Is issued to: Name of the Document Holder
- Seal/stamp: of the authority giving the Apostille
- Signature: Signature of authority giving the Apostille
Some other documents also can be authenticated by apostille:
Benefits for you:
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- NO NEED SUBSCRIPTION/REGISTRATION
- WE ACCEPT CERTIFICATES FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA.
- YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- SAFETY AND RELIABILITY IS ALWAYS OUR TOP PRIORITY AND CONCERN.
- PART PAYMENT AFTER FINISH PROCESS.
- WORKING WITH US IS EASY AND CONVENIENT!
- FAST & HASSLE FREE PROCESSING
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free pick-up and drop service in India only. We are not able to pick up the document from overseas or deliver it overseas. Courier services are charged, which is according to the courier service’s rates.
Apostille can be complicated. Don’t leave this process to be unprofessional or untrained employees who do not have enough knowledge of the Apostille process and the standard requirements of certain countries because your paperwork could be rejected, so Do not let this happen to you!
EASSPL guarantees the highest reliability and quality. Our specialists are well-equipped and thoroughly acquainted with their tasks and 24*7 available. We render all of our services in strict compliance with the applicable data protection laws. You have to do is fill in the details of the service that you require.
Why choose us for Divorce Decree Apostille Services?
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: 09925872444 / 022 40140777
Writing below guidance for Specially people who want to do Divorce Decree process by self which help during process
The Divorce Decree will be Apostille from MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) after the Stamp of Home Department or SDM
There are 2 steps for Divorce Decree Apostille.
- Stamp from SDM or Home Department.
- Apostille from MEA ( The Ministry of External Affairs )
EASSPL providing Divorce Decree Apostille Services for following Countries
- Apostille for Netherlands
- Apostille for France
- Apostille for Belgium
- Apostille for Switzerland
- Apostille for Germany
- Apostille for Norway
- Apostille for Italy
- Apostille for Finland
- Apostille for Denmark
- Apostille for Greece
- Apostille for Russia
- Apostille for Cyprus
- Apostille for Malta
- Apostille for Georgia
- Apostille for Vietnam
- Apostille for Korea
- Apostille for Japan
- Apostille for Thailand
- Apostille for Philippines
- Apostille for Singapore
- Apostille for Hong Kong
- Apostille for Turkey
- Apostille for Hungary
- Apostille for Armenia
- Apostille for Australia
- Apostille for Austria
- Apostille for South Africa
- Apostille for Ukraine
- Apostille for Uruguay
- Apostille for Venezuela
- Apostille for Colombia
- Apostille for Bolivia
- Apostille service for Oman
- Apostille service for Spain
- Apostille service for Argentina
- Apostille service for Azerbaijan
- Apostille service for Belarus
- Apostille service for Brazil
- Apostille service for Chile
- Apostille service for Costa Rica
- Apostille service for Czech Republic
- Apostille service for Croatia
- Apostille service for Ecuador
- Apostille service for Estonia
- Apostille service for Ireland
- Apostille service for Israel
- Apostille service for Jordan
- Apostille service for Kazakhstan
- Apostille service for Luxembourg
- Apostille service for Lithuania
- Apostille service for Latvia
- Apostille service for Mexico
- Apostille service for Mauritius
- Apostille service for New Zealand
- Apostille service for Panama
- Apostille service for Bulgaria
- Apostille service for Peru
- Apostille service for Poland
- Apostille service for Paraguay
- Apostille service for Romania
- Apostille service for Portugal
- Apostille service for USA
- Apostille service for Canada
- Apostille service for Sweden