At EAS – The Best Driving License Apostille Services in India
What is a Driving License Apostille? What is the Need for Driving License Apostille? How Much Does the Driving License Apostille Cost? How Long Does It Take for License Apostille? Documents required for Driving License Apostille What’s the Process of Getting a License Apostille? What should we do for DL Apostille?
What is a Driving License Apostille?
Driving license Apostille is a legalisation procedure that involves gaining an Apostille named sticker on a photocopy of the driving license. Through the necessitated documentation process, one can provide the authenticity of the driving license.
What is the Need for Driving License Apostille?
As the driving license Apostille is an important procedure, it is necessary for people who wish to apply for an international driving license. It is an essential valuable procedure for individuals getting employment or residency abroad.
How Much Does the Driving License Apostille Cost?
How Long Does It Take for Driving License Apostille?
The documents necessary for the Apostille of driving license include –
- Driving license in original with a photocopy
- Passport two photocopies (first & last page)
What’s the Process of Getting a Driving License Apostille?
The process of getting an apostille seal on your driving license is a length and time-consuming process. The steps you will have to follow for the legalisation of your driving license are as follows –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting a Driving License from pan India and submitting it to the MEA. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Driving License Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Notary Stamp : Before other procedures can begin, the verification will be carried out by the notary in the form of a stamp and signature. It is the first step in the entire process.
- Step 3 – Home Department or SDM : When it comes to personal documents, the Home Department will be involved. For Apostille of driving license, you will need verification from this department appointed authorities. Only in rare cases, the Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) will get involved, particularly when the Home Department is not approachable for the job. The Sub-Divisional Magistrate is an autonomous body that performs individual under the main state government.
- Step 4 – MEA Apostille : In this step, the MEA sticker with the name and information of the applicant will be necessary. It will also include the apostille sticker, which is typically the last stage of the process.
What should we do for Apostille of Driving License? –
- For the best driving license Apostille services, the EAS is here to help. Our team of consultants is trained and experienced to perform the job efficiently, in the least amount of time.
- When it comes to affordable driving license apostille services, you can trust MEA India. when you hire us, you can stay assured to get access to
- Additionally, our free pick up and drop services for driving license apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Mangalore, Maysore, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you want to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.