At EAS – The Best Driving License Attestation Services in India
What is a Driving License Attestation? Why Need Driving License Attestation? How Much Does the Driving License Attestation Cost? How Long Does It Take for License Attestation? Documents required for Driving License Attestation What’s the Process of Getting a License Attestation? What should we do for DL Attestation?
What is a Driving License Attestation?
Driving license attestation is the process of authenticating the driving license of an individual. It is a crucial personal documentation verification, usually involving a lengthy process.
Why Need Driving License Attestation?
The driving license attestation is a significant authentication process that requires a stamp from the concerned authority. It is usually done by the country where the certification has been issued. This document legalization is essential for individuals who are applying for an international driving license.
How Much Does the Driving License Attestation Cost?
How Long Does It Take for Driving License Attestation?
The documents necessary for the attestation of driving license include –
- Driving license in original and photocopy
- Passport two photocopies (first page, last page)
What’s the Process of Getting a Driving License Attestation?
The process involved in driving license attestation isn’t a direct one. The document must go through a couple of steps before it can make it to the final attestation. It will typically begin at the notary and end at the consulate/embassy. The steps are discussed as follows –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting a Driving License from pan India and submitting it to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Driving License Attestation process.
- Step 2 – Notary Stamp : Verification by a notary is the first step in Attestation for a Driving License, which will require a stamp and a signature.
- Step 3 – Home Department or SDM : The next step would involve legalization by the home department, which is responsible for all types of personal documents, including a Driving License. In rare cases, the sub-divisional magistrate attestation will work when the Home Department cannot handle the process.
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), a central organization, will offer its stamp on the document.
- Step 5 – Embassy/Consulate : It is the final step of legalization carried out by the officers of the concerned country.
What should we do for Attestation of Driving License? –
- For the best driving license attestation services, the EAS is here to help. Our team of consultants is trained and experienced to perform the job efficiently, in the least amount of time.
- Having a flawless track record and years of experience to our advantage, we will ensure that your legalization process is done with ease. If you want to find out more, feel free to contact us today!
- Moreover, our free pick up and drop services for driving license attestation is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Mangalore, Kota, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you need to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.