- Performance as an employee
- Duration of employment
- Job responsibilities and duties
- Achievements and awards earned during their tenure of employment
An experience letter is often confused with a relieving letter. Although it has a similar purpose, a relieving letter is issued to employees after being relieved of their duties. In contrast, experience letters can be given even during the tenure of the job as a formal document to validate the employee’s service. Employers are bound by law to provide the certificate of employment to their employees at any given point of time without undue delay.
Experience Certificate Apostille – We make it easy-breezy!
What is Experience Certificate Apostille? How Much Does Experience Certificate Apostille Cost? Time is taken for Experience Certificate Apostille Documents required for Experience Apostille What is the process for Apostille of Experience? What should we do for Apostille?
What is Experience Certificate Apostille?
Why Apostille is required?
Apostille is a job to prove the dependableness of the experience certificate. An individual needs to get their experience certificate Apostille if they migrate to a foreign country that belongs to the Hague Convention. For the uninitiated, The Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 is also known as the Apostille Treaty. This treaty with 110 contracting nations abolished the need for the traditional lengthy and costly legalisation process for foreign public documentations.
How Much Does Experience Certificate Apostille Cost?
Time is taken for Experience Certificate Apostille
Documents needed for Experience Certificate Apostille
We always guide our clients clearly about the documents required for the Apostille since the requirements are dynamic and change depending on the document and regulations. However, some of the most important documents that are almost always required are –
- Original Experience Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Letter of Authorization
What is the process of Apostille for the Experience Certificate?
The Apostille process usually takes the following course –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a private professional and non-government agency that collecting Experience Certificate from all over India and submitting it to the Ministry of External Affairs. Contact at EAS is the beginning step of the Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Notary Stamp : The Central Government or State Government appoints a Notary, who is a lawyer or legal practitioner with authority to verify and authenticate experience certificates. A notary stamp is imprinted on the original experience certificate along with the signature of the notary.
- Step 3 – State Home Department : State home department performs the exclusive task of personal document Apostille. The document is sent to the MEA for the final Apostille after the State Home Department authenticates it.
- Step 4 – MEA Apostille : Finally, the MEA does Apostille Stamps on Experience Certificate.
What should we do for Apostille? –
- Always ready to help: Have issues and doubts? Want to know the status of your Apostille? Wondering what documents to bring? We are just a call away at any time of the day to assist you.
- Easy-breezy: Why worry about standing in queues for hours to get your Apostille? We are here to make life easy and efficient.
- Transparency: We maintain impeccable clarity with our clients, so they get real-time information about their document Apostille procedure.
- Besides, our FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICES for Experience Certificate Apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Shimla, Visakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kanpur, and across India. If you require to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.