- Job responsibilities
- Duration of employment
- Performance as an employee
- Achievements during their span of employment
- Remuneration package
An experience certificate serves as an official document that verifies an employee’s tenure of employment. Thus, it is imperative for employees to produce their experience certificate to their new employers, whether employed in the country or a foreign land
Get Experience Certificate Attested conveniently.
What is Experience Certificate Attestation?
How Much Does Attestation Services Cost?
Time is taken for Experience Certificate Attestation
Documents required for Experience Certificate Attestation
Our team will brief you clearly on the documents required depending on the needs of the embassy of the country you are migrating to, yet some of the essential documents that are required for most attestation are –
- Original Experience Certificate
- Passport Copy
What is the process for attestation of the Experience Certificate? Things you need to know
The officials are as below –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a private professional and non-government agency that collecting Experience Certificate from all over India and submitting it to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the opening step of the Attestation process.
- Step 2 – Notary Attestation : A Notary is a lawyer or legal practitioner appointed by the Central Government or State Government who has the authority to verify and authenticate a document. The original document is stamped with a Notary stamp by the Notary Public Office and must bear the Notary's signature.
- Step 3 – State Home Department Attestation : One of the exclusive duties performed by the State Home Department is the attestation of personal documents. Once the State Home Department has attested your experience certificate, it can go to the higher government authorities for the final stamp of authentication
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : The Ministry of External Affairs Attestation is acted as a Central Government verification of the document issued country. Documents cannot be submitted directly to the MEA for attestation and need to go through the State Home Department.
- Step 5 – Embassy Attestation : The Embassy/Consulate performs the final step of attestation.
What should we do for Attestation? –
- Quick processing: At the EAS, we have the expertise to understand the process of attestation and get your job done as quickly as possible. Our professional network also plays a significant role in making the process more efficient.
- Constant assistance: Our team will always be there to solve your issues and attend to your queries happily at all times.
- Affordable fees: We charge you extremely reasonably for our trusted and quick service, which is one reason why most of our clients choose us.
- Convenient: There is no need for you to waste your precious time standing in queues to get your attestation done when you have us by your side.
- Transparency: We maintain effective communication throughout the process, so you do not feel lost and get real-time updates about your attestation process.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL