Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) is an official procedure mandated by the Indian Government for all foreign nationals visiting India for more than 180 days. Whether an individual is visiting on a student, employment, business, medical, missionary, project, or research visa, they must register on the FRRO platform within the first 14 days of arrival. Usually, the registration process is completed within 24 hours. Upon registration, a residential permit is issued in the individual’s name. This permit stays valid for the visit mentioned in the visa. And, the individual has to return this permit during their departure from the country.
- Foreign nationals holding business visas must get their FRRO if their aggregate stay/visit to India exceeds 180 days in an entire calendar year
- Pakistani nationals must register themselves within 24 hours of their arrival. In the case of a medical visa, Pakistani nationals are granted 7 days to get themselves registered
- Children below the age of 12 are exempted from the process of registration
FRRO Apostille Services in India
Why is FRRO Apostille Copy important?
Public documents like the FRRO Copy must be apostilled if it is intended to be used as proof in foreign countries. The issuing country and the country where the authenticated document will be produced must be a member country of the Hague Convention 1961. If the foreign national intends to use their FRRO copy for legal procedures even within India, an apostille FRRO copy is required to proceed with the task quickly.
How Much Does FRRO Apostille Cost?
How Long Does it Take for FRRO Copy Apostille?
Documents needed for FRRO Apostille
We perpetually guide our customers clearly regarding the documents needed for the Apostille since the wants are dynamic and alter counting on the paper and laws. However, a number of the foremost documents that are nearly always needed are –
- FRRO Copy
- Passport Copy
How to Apostille your FRRO copy in India?
The authorized signature and seal of the apostille are meted out by government officials of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). However, after the recent decentralization of the procedure, one cannot submit their documents directly to the MEA. Instead, they have to get their FRRO apostilled from a notary, then the Branch Secretariats and the RPOs across 15 cities.
What is the Process for FRRO Apostille in India?
Today, the Apostille process for FRRO is carried out as follows –
- Step 1 – Authorised Center : Excellent Apostille Services is a professional agency that collecting FRRO copy from all over India and submitting it to the Ministry of External Affairs. The EAS will notarise the document in the beginning step of the Apostille process.
- Step 2 – State Level : Two departments can take the lead in the authentication process – Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) and State Home Department (SHD).
- Step 3 – Apostille : The final stage is where the central government carries out the process. The MEA offers a sticker containing the applicant’s name and information.
How can I get Apostille easily? –
- Our professionals are here to take care of your needs regarding premium apostille services for FRRO certificates. Never worry about the complexities of the procedure when you have EAS at your service.
- Why waste your time, resources, and money or risk getting duped? At Excellent Services, we are blessed with experts who have worked in this domain for decades. And with our resourceful network in place. We get your document apostilled swiftly at the most reasonable price.
- Besides, our free pick up and drop services for FRRO Certificate Apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you necessitate to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.