At EAS – The Best Income Certificate Apostille Services in India
What is Income Certificate Apostille? What is the Need for Income Certificate Apostille? How Much Does the Income Certificate Apostille Cost? How Long Does It Take for Apostille? Documents required for Income Certificate Apostille What’s the Process of Getting a Income Apostille? What should we do for Income Certificate Apostille?
What is Income Certificate Apostille?
Income Certificate Apostille is a legalisation procedure that claims to get stickers named an Apostille on the documents. It is a necessitated documentation process for anybody who wants to prove the Income certificate’s legitimacy in a foreign country.
Why is the need for Income Certificate Apostille?
Anybody who wants to work or higher education in one of the Hague countries has to present an income certificate apostille to show proof of their salary or money backup details in their current position. The apostille seal will provide realness to the certificate in the destination country. So, Apostille services on the income certificate are necessary for multiple reasons, such as
- Job overseas
- Higher Study
How Much Does Income Certificate Apostille Cost?
How Long Does it Take for Income Certificate Apostille?
When seeking apostille services for a Income Certificate, the documents you are going to need include –
- Original Income Certificate
- Copy of the passport (front and last page)
What is the Process of Apostille for a Income Certificate?
The Apostille process for income certificates will involve a series of steps. Let’s take a brief look at them –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting a Income Certificate from pan India and submitting it to the MEA. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Income Certificate Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Notary Stamp : Before all the processes can begin, legalisation needs to be done at the notary level. Typically, it would involve a stamp and signature from the local notary.
- Step 3 – Home Department or SDM : The home department will be performing the legalisation of personal documents, including an income certificate. The attestation process is carried out by authorities explicitly appointed for the job. The SDM will come into the picture in rare cases when the home department is not accessible for the attestation.
- Step 4 – Ministry of External Affairs : It is the final stage of the process, where an MEA Stamp and apostille sticker will be mandated on the income certificate to prove its legitimacy.
What should we do for Apostille of Income Certificate? –
- If you want a trusted company to handle the complexities of your income certificate apostille requirements, EAS is here for you. With a team of trained and knowledgeable professionals at our disposal, we will make sure things get done for you as quickly as possible.
- Additionally, our FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICES for Income Certificate Apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Gandhinagar, Bharuch, Nashik, Tiruppur, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Shimla, Visakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kanpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Bathinda, and across India. If you wish to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
We cannot pick up the document from overseas or deliver it overseas; Courier services are charged, which is according to the courier service’s rates.