At EAS – The Best Incumbency Certificate Apostille Services in India
What is Incumbency Certificate Apostille? What is the Need for Incumbency Certificate Apostille? How Much Does the Incumbency Apostille Cost? How Long Does It Take for Apostille? Documents required for Incumbency Certificate Apostille What’s the Process of Getting a Incumbency Apostille? What should we do for Incumbency Certificate Apostille?
What is Incumbency Certificate Apostille?
Incumbency Certificate Apostille is a legalisation procedure that requires procuring an Apostille sticker on the documents. The elaborate documentation process is a type of authentication that proves the legitimacy of the certificate of incumbency.
Why is the Need for Certificate of Incumbency Apostille?
Any company planning on doing business overseas will need a certificate of incumbency apostille to show that their employees have the authority to conduct business in the foreign country. This document will be helpful because it outlines the roles and responsibilities of the officers who will be conducting business abroad. The paper is principally drafted to confirm the identities of the officers of the company who will be doing the business overseas. The document will usually contain details, such as
- Company Number
- Country of Registration
- Official Address
- Company Officials
- Details of the Shareholders
How Much Does Incumbency Certificate Apostille Cost?
How Long Does it Take for Certificate of Incumbency Apostille?
When seeking apostille services for a Incumbency Certificate, the documents you are going to need include –
- Original Incumbency Certificate
- Covering Letter on Company Letterhead
What is the Process of Apostille for an Incumbency Certificate?
The Apostille process for incumbency certificates will involve a series of steps that will demand the expertise of consultants. Let’s take a brief look at them –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting a Incumbency Certificate from pan India and submitting it to the MEA. Contact at EAS is the first step of the incumbency Certificate Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Notary Stamp : As a certificate of incumbency is a business document, the first step would require a signature from an authorised officer of the business, which must be notarized by a professional with a signature and stamp.
- Step 3 – Chamber of Commerce : The Chamber of commerce is a trade settlement verifying the certificate of incumbency before the Apostille from MEA.
- Step 4 – Ministry of External Affairs : After the chamber attestation, the incumbency certificate will be eligible to undergo the next steps involved in getting an apostille sticker. The principal apostille rules and requirements will apply for receiving the sticker, mainly depending on the country or countries you plan to do the business. The Apostille sticker will be necessary for Hague countries, but you will need a consular authentication for non-Hague countries.
What should we do for Apostille of Incumbency Certificate? –
- Obtaining an apostille seal on your certificate of incumbency can be a complicated process, which shouldn’t be left for non-professionals or untrained employees. Having years of experience in apostille services, our talented consultants will get the job done for you in a fast and convenient way to save your precious time and money. If you require additional information, feel free to get in touch with us.
- Additionally, our FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICES for Incumbency Certificate Apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Gandhinagar, Bharuch, Nashik, Tiruppur, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Shimla, Visakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kanpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Bathinda, and across India. If you wish to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
We cannot pick up the document from overseas or deliver it overseas; Courier services are charged, which is according to the courier service’s rates.