Language Translation – Hire Experienced Translator Only at the EAS
What is Language Translation? What is Translation Services? Why is Translation Service necessary? Who Needs Translation Services? How Much Does Translation Services Cost? How Much Time Will It Take for Translation? What Are the Types of Translation Services? What Type of Document Translation Do We Offer? What Are Different Languages We Serve? What is the process for Language Translation? How to get translation services?
What is Language Translation?
Language translation is the process of converting content from one particular language to another while retaining its real meaning and grammar. Language translation is key to forming relationships, conveying ideas, and expressing ourselves.
What is Translation Services?
Why is Translation Service necessary?
Who Needs Translation Services?
How Much Does Translation Services Cost?
How Much Time Will It Take for Translation?
What Are the Types of Translation Services?
From legal to business documents, translation services are needed for multiple reasons in different areas. Some of the common types of translation services we offer at the EAS are listed below –
- Technical Translation – It involves content with technical terms, such as technical brochures, user manuals, patents, etc.
- Business Translation – It involves administrative and commercial documents that are necessary for in-organisation and out-of-organisation purposes.
- Medical Translation – It would include medical content necessitated by medicine-related organisations, such as patient information, research papers, medical prescriptions, etc.
- Legal Translation – It includes legal documents necessary for law-related reasons by certified translators.
- Financial Translation – It would include documents with economic or financial information, such as financial reports, balance sheets, bank statements, etc.
- Academic Translation – It would include academic documents like brochures, textbooks, educational certificates, etc.
- Website Translation – It would involve converting web pages from one language to another to reach the intended audience for the desired traffic.
- Literary Translation – It involves translating text or content specific to literature, such as blogs, novels, novellas, poems, etc.
- Script Translation – It includes translating scenes and dialogues for movies, plays, online short videos, and so on.
What Type of Document Translation Services Do We Offer?
Be it personal documents, commercial documents, or educational documents, our experts will offer excellent translation services as per your requirements. Some of the common types of documents we handle at EAS include –
|Birth Certificate||Marriage Certificate|
|Character Certificate||University Marksheets|
|Audit Documents||Bank Statements|
|Annual Reports||CV Translation|
|Insurance Policy||Shareholder Information|
|Business Correspondence||Advertising Campaigns|
What Are Different Languages We Serve?
Our translation experts specialise in the following languages –
What is the process for Language Translation? Things you need to know
There are two steps involved in the translation services for personal and commercial document from the EAS, namely –
- The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a private professional and non-government agency that providing certified translation services. Contact at EAS is the beginning step of the translation process.
- Certified Translation : Languages Translation by the Certified translators.
How to get translation services?
At the EAS, we understand that your words are what you represent in the business world, leaving no room for errors. Hence, you can expect our translators to pay meticulous attention to every detail to ensure that the recipient misunderstands no statement. When you hire our services, you can stay assured that none of your ideas would be lost or misrepresented in translation.
With an exceptional network of top-class translators, you can expect us to complete your translation projects within the given timeframe. We offer the quickest turnaround time while 100% quality assurance, which even applies to translations on short notice.
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- WE ACCEPT CERTIFICATES FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- WORKING WITH US IS EASY AND COMFORTABLE!
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL