At EAS – Get Access to Premium Pan Card Apostille Services in India
What is Pan Card Apostille? What is the Need for Pan Card Photocopy Apostille? How Much Does the Pan Card Apostille Cost? How Long Does It Take for Apostille? Documents required for Pan Card Photocopy Apostille What’s the Process of Getting a Pancard copy Apostille? What should we do for Pan Card copy Apostille?
What is Pan Card Apostille?
Pan Card Apostille is a necessary legalisation process that mandates an apostille sticker on the pan card copy. The procedure is vital because it proves the genuineness of the pan card photocopy in a foreign country.
What is the Need for Pan Card Apostille?
Pan card apostille is vital because it is accepted as an identity proof during the company registration overseas. It is a valid proof of nationality anywhere in the world. The Apostille seal is meant to provide evidence of the authenticity of the document. So, it is necessary for multiple reasons, such as
- Company Registration at Overseas
- As identity proof of the nationality
- Director Appointment in the foreign company
How Much Does the Pan Card Apostille Cost?
How Long Does It Take for Pan Card Apostille?
When seeking apostille services for a Pan Card photocopy, the documents you are going to need include –
- Original Pan Card & one colour photocopy
- Copy of the passport (front and last page)
What is the Process of Apostille for Pan Card?
The process involved in pan card photocopy apostille is complex and time-consuming, mandating several authentication steps. Typically, the procedure will include the following –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting a Pan Card from pan India and submitting it to the MEA. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Pan Card Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Notary Stamp : The first step in the whole process begins in the local notary’s office with their signature and stamp on the pan card copy.
- Step 3 – Home Department or SDM : When it comes to personal documents, the document needs to be verified by the State Home Department. In this step, only the people who are authorised for the job will attest to the pan card photocopy. In rare scenarios, the Home Department may not be present. The Sub-Divisional Magistrate will then have to come into the picture to take over the authentication process.
- Step 4 – MEA Apostille : It is the last step in the process, where an MEA rubber stamp is the procedure, which can sometimes also be done along with an apostille sticker.
What should we do for Apostille of Pan Card photocopy? –
- When it comes to finding quality professionals for the job, EAS Company is here to take care of your needs. Having worked in the industry for several years, we will have people take over the process to ensure everything is done at your convenience.
- Additionally, our free pick up and drop service is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you wish to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE & SUPER-SPEEDY SERVICE.
- AFFORDABLE PACKAGES & YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.