At EAS – The Best Transcript Attestation Services in India
What is a Transcript Attestation? Why Need Transcript Attestation? How Much Does the Transcript Attestation Cost? How Long Does It Take for Transcript Attestation? Documents required for Transcript Attestation What’s the Process of Getting a Transcript Attestation? What should we do for Transcript Attestation?
What is a Transcript Attestation?
The transcript certificate is an educational document. And Transcript Attestation is the act of legalising and authenticating the document by government authorised officials and departments. The purpose of attesting a transcript document is to check its authenticity and verify it with a seal and signature.
Reason for Transcript Attestation
Two main reasons require the attestation of transcript certificates –
- When an individual is applying for a foreign visa for employment.
- When an individual applied for a study visa to study in an international university.
How Much Does the Transcript Attestation Cost?
How Long Does It Take for Transcript Attestation?
Documents Required for Transcript Attestation Services –
- Original Copy of Transcript Certificate and photocopies
- Degree copy & Mark sheets Copy
- Passport two photocopies (first page, last page)
What is the Process of Attestation for Transcript?
The process involved in Transcript attestation isn’t a direct one. It must go through a couple of steps before it to the final Embassy attestation. It will typically begin at the notary and end at the Embassy. These steps are described as follows –
- Step 1 – The EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a permitted private agency collecting a Transcript from pan India and submitting it to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the first step of the Transcript Attestation process.
- Step 2 – Regional Attestation : The attestation journey of a transcript certificate starts at the notary office with the signature and stamp of an approved notary.
- Step 3 – State Home Attestation : Before the transcript is authenticated by the Human Resource Department or the State Home Department of the issuing state, it is required to be validated by the university that issued the certificate. Once the state attests the certificate, it goes to the Centre.
- Step 4 – MEA Attestation : The Ministry of External Affairs is the highest office in India for transcript authentication. The MEA legalises the transcript based on the prior attestation stamps and signatures of authorised officials.
- Step 5 – Embassy Attestation : Once the MEA conducts the verification of the transcript certificate, the certificate is sent to the embassy of the respective country the individual is travelling to. Once the embassy authenticates the document, it is ready to go for visa application.
What should we do for Attestation of Transcript?
- Efficient service: We get your document duly attested on time and at a very reasonable price. You can forget about all your attestation worries with us by your side.
- Transparency: Our team is always there to help you out and answer your queries. We also ensure that you are updated about the status of your Transcript attestation at regular intervals.
- Free pick up and drop services for Transcript attestation is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Mangalore, Kota, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you need to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- Trustworthy: We make sure your documents remain safe and in perfect condition during the entire attestation process.
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.