Timely Transcript Certificate Apostille with Convenience.
Why is the need for an Apostille Transcript Certificate? What is Transcript Certificate Apostille? Cost of Transcript Certificate Apostille Time Taken for Transcript Apostille Documents needed for Transcript Apostille Who Needs Apostille of Transcript Certificate? What’s the Process of Getting Apostille? How can I get Apostille easily?
Why does the Transcript need an Apostille?
What is Transcript Certificate Apostille?
During legalisation, a computer-generated, square seal is stamped on the back of the transcript certificate by authorized officials of the Ministry of External Affairs, called an Apostille. The Apostille seal reflects that the transcript certificate is authentic and has been legalized by the Indian government. An Apostille stays valid for 6 months since the day of stamping.
How much does the Cost of Transcript Apostille?
How Long Does it Take for Transcript Apostille?
Documents Required for Transcript Apostille
Submission of the correct documentation is essential for the timely completion of the apostille. So, our team takes extra care to procure the required set of documents from our clients. Some of the basic requirements for transcript apostille are –
- Original Transcript Certificate
- Passport copy
- Authorisation letter
Who Needs Apostille of Transcript Certificate?
- If you are relocating to a Hague Convention member nation for higher education.
- For the purpose of enrolling kids in Hague Convention nations.
- If you are being employed by a foreign employer which requires you to relocate to a Hague Convention nation
What is the Procedure of Getting Transcript Apostille?
The MEA issues the final Apostille stamp of authentication based on the previous verification done at the regional plus state level.
Today, the authentication of the transcript is carried out as follows –
- Step 1 – Authorised Center : Excellent Apostille Services is an authorised agency collecting Transcript Certificate from all over India to submitting the Ministry of External Affairs. Contact at EAS is the beginning step of the Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Regional Notary : A Notary is a legal practitioner who is appointed and authorized by the Central or State Government to authenticate various certificates, including transcripts. The transcripts are stamped and signed by the Notary at the Notary Public Office.
- Step 3 – State Government : The State Home Department performs the job of document authentication exclusively. However, some States reserve authenticating educational documents like transcript certificates to the State Human Resource Department (HRD) or Sub-divisional Magistrate.
- Step 4 – MEA Apostille : The final stamp of authentication is issued by the Ministry of External Affairs based on the previous authentications done at the regional and state level
How can we get Apostille quickly for the Transcript? –
- Our specialists are here to take care of your needs regarding premium apostille services for Transcript Certificates. Nevermore worry about the complexities of the procedure when you have EAS at your service.
- Blessed with a team of trained professionals and a flawless track record of happy clients, you can require services of the highest standard. When you have us by your side, you can remain stress-free while we manage it all for you.
- Furthermore, our free pick up and drop services for transcript apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Mangalore, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you need to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA
- TIMELY PROCESSING & TRANSPARENCY AND CONSTANT COMMUNICATION
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.