A transfer certificate will include the following details –
- Student’s full name
- Birth Date
- Admission number
- Classes or subjects studied
- Board of examination
- Date of leaving
- Reason for leaving
- Character of the student
- Signature of the Principal
Transfer Certificate Apostille – We make it simple-right!
What is Transfer Certificate Apostille? Why is the need for an Apostille Transfer Certificate? How Much Does Apostille Transfer Certificate Cost? How Long Does it Take for Transfer Certificate Apostille? Documents needed for Transfer Apostille What’s the Process of Getting Apostille? How can I get Apostille easily?
What is Transfer Certificate Apostille
Why is the need for an Apostille Transfer Certificate?
Holding an apostille stamp on a transfer certificate demonstrates that your certificate is accurate, which can be sanctioned within the schools or colleges or university. Apostille stamp is a report which displays a judgment regarding the credibility of a fixed achievement certificate.
How Much Does Apostille Transfer Certificate Cost?
How Long Does it Take for Transfer Certificate Apostille?
Documents needed for Transfer Certificate Apostille
We perpetually guide our customers clearly regarding the documents needed for the Apostille since the wants are dynamic and alter counting on the paper and laws. However, a number of the foremost documents that are nearly always needed are –
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Letter of Authorization
What’s the Process of Getting Transfer Certificate Apostille?
Transfer certificate apostille service In India is a lengthy and complex process. It was handled by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) earlier, but the authentication procedure has been decentralised to different branch secretariats & RPOs.
Today, the authentication of documentation is carried out as follows –
- Step 1 – Authorised Center : Excellent Apostille Services is a professional agency that collecting Transfer Certificate from all over India and submitting it to the Ministry of External Affairs. Contact at EAS is the beginning step of the Apostille process.
- Step 2 – Regional : In the initial authentication stage, the process is carried out by a notary or the institution that issued the document.
- Step 3 – State Government : Three departments take the lead in the authentication process – Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM), Human Resource Department (HRD), and State Home Department (SHD).
- Step 4 – Apostille : The MEA offers a sticker containing the applicant’s name and information. It is the final stage, where the central government carries out the process.
How can I get Apostille easily? –
- Our professionals are here to take care of your needs regarding premium apostille services for transfer certificates. Never worry about the complexities of the procedure when you have EAS at your service.
- Blessed with a team of knowledgeable professionals and a flawless track record of satisfied clients, you can expect services of the highest standard. When you have us by your side, you can remain stress-free while we handle it all for you.
- Besides, our free pick up and drop services for Transfer Certificate Apostille is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, and many more cities. If you necessitate to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE ACROSS THE INDIA
- PAY ONLINE SERVICE CHARGE BY BANK TRANSFER, CARD, CHEQUE, PAYTM, UPI, PAYPAL
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.