Getting a transfer certificate attested is an essential way to prove the document’s authenticity. However, the process can often be lengthy, cumbersome, and overwhelming. If you do not know how to handle the process, EAS is there to help you.
No longer fuss about transfer certification attestation because our professionals will handle it all for you!
What is a Transfer Certificate?
A transfer certificate is an official record given to students by their educational institution referring to the successful completion of education of the student. In global fields, attestation of a transfer certificate is mandatory to verify the certificate’s authenticity in front of foreign officials, a necessary process while applying for admission to an overseas institution.
A transfer certificate contains the following details –
- Name of the student
- Date of Birth
- The admission number of the education institution
- Class/subjects studied
- Board of examination
- Date of leaving
- Reason for leaving
- Conduct and character of the student
- The principal’s signature
Get Transfer Certificate Attested conveniently.
What is Transfer Certificate Attestation?
Transfer Certificate attestation is among the numerous authentication procedures within which an associate qualification attestation stamp from the selected authority is procured.
What is the Need for Transfer Certificate Attestation?
Most public and private school institutions ask students for transfer certificate attestation to show proof of authentication, where a designated authority verifies that the information on the presented certificate. The same is applicable for college transfer certificates. Students have to show the college transfer certificate of the previous institution to the one they wish to take admission.
How Much Does Transfer Certificate Attestation Cost?
The cost of attestation of transfer certificate will vary from state to state and country to country. The urgency of the requirement may also factor in a while determining the fees. If you request add-on services, such as pick up and drop services, the price will naturally increase. If you want to find out the exact charges, feel free to get in touch with us.
How Long Will It Take for Transfer Certificate Attestation?
The time span will depend on several factors, such as the state the attestation is required from, the country the attestation is needed for, and the document type. Though the process usually takes about 8-10 days, it can go up to a couple of weeks, depending on the various factors discussed earlier. Contact Us.
Documents required for School Leaving Certificate Attestation
Our team can assist you clearly on the documents needed on the embassy’s requirements of the country you’re migrating to; nonetheless, a number of the essential documents needed for many attestations are –
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Passport Copy
What’s the Process of Getting Transfer Certificate Attestation?
As the process isn’t a direct one, there are a few necessary steps before the final attestation. It usually begins with attestation by a notary and ends with attention from the consulate/embassy. The steps are mentioned below –
- Step 1 – EAS : The Excellent Apostille Services is a private professional and non-government agency that collecting Transfer Certificate from all over India and submitting it to the MEA & Embassy. Contact at EAS is the opening step of the Attestation process.
- Step 2 – Regional : At this stage, the authentical could be done by the notary or institution from where the documents have been issued; or the Chamber of Commerce if it is a commercial document.
- Step 3 – State Government : Authentication by the state government can be performed by three departments – Human Resource Department (HRD), State Home Department (SHD), and Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM).
- Step 4 – MEA : The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) would be the end level of authentication issued by the home government in the form of an MEA stamp. MEA is the department of the central government that deals with the foreign affairs of the country.
- Step 5 – Embassy : It is performed by officials of the country the document is being attested for, which accounts for the last step of the certification process.
Why Choose the EAS?
Contact at EAS – Three Reasons to get our Attestation Service –
- When it comes to professional transfer certification attestation services, you can trust EAS. Blessed with a team of qualified professionals, you can expect the job to be done seamlessly and swiftly.
- With a flawless track record boasting our expertise and experience, we assure you that our services are top-notch and of supreme quality. Even when you are in urgent requirement, we will be there by your side to make things happen for you as quickly as possible. For your convenience, we will also offer free pick up and drop service of the attested certificate.
- Besides, our FREE PICK UP AND DROP SERVICES for Transfer Certificate Attestation is available at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Goa, Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Jaipur, Nagpur, Patna, Srinagar, Mangalore, Kota, Nashik, Ranchi, Kochi, Noida, Lucknow, Shimla, Visakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kanpur, and across India. If you expect to find out more, get in touch with us today!
- 24*7 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AVAILABLE.
Free delivery service in India only. The courier service charge is applicable for delivery overseas, according to the courier service’s rates.
Our commitment to excellence is what sets us apart from our competitors. So, when you require professional attestation services, do not forget to get in touch with us.
Call Us: 9925872444 / 022 40140777